Mr. BIANCHINI PHILIPPE, responsible for this website, acknowledges having access to personal data, declares that he recognizes the confidentiality of said data.
Mr. BIANCHINI PHILIPPE therefore undertakes, in accordance with articles 34 and 35 of the amended law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as articles 32 to 35 of the general data protection regulations of April 27, 2016, to take all precautions in accordance with the practices and the state of the art within the framework of its attributions in order to protect the confidentiality of the information to which I have access, and in particular to prevent that they are not communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
Mr. BIANCHINI PHILIPPE undertakes in particular to:
- not to use the data to which it can access for purposes other than those provided for by its powers;
- disclose this data only to persons duly authorized, by reason of their functions, to receive communication of it, whether they are private, public, physical or legal persons;
- make no copy of this data except as necessary for the performance of its functions;
- take all measures in accordance with custom and state of the art within the framework of my powers to avoid the misuse or fraudulent use of this data;
- take all precautions in accordance with custom and state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of this data;
- ensure, within the limits of my powers, that only secure means of communication will be used to transfer this data;
- in the event of termination of his functions, fully restore the data, computer files and any information medium relating to this data.
This confidentiality commitment, in force for the entire duration of his functions, will remain effective, without limitation of duration after the termination of his functions, whatever the cause, since this commitment concerns the use and communication of personal data.
Mr. BIANCHINI PHILIPPE has been informed that any violation of this commitment exposes him to disciplinary and penal sanctions in accordance with the regulations in force, in particular with regard to articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the penal code.
For all additional requests for information relating to this data confidentiality charter, please make your request using this form.